Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My face still is as big as a football. Oh boy!

I swear, if anyone would have seen me yesterday they would have had a heart attack, or at least a minor form of it. My face was paralysed, and i admit, even i was shocked when i looked at myself in the mirror. Dentist appointments usually make me groggy and anti-social for at least 12 hours, it's not even funny. What's funny though is that since Saturday i've been popping pills like a junkie. Even then they weren't working. For someone who doesn't usually take "drugs" i found them to be pretty useless. But they did make me seem high, and giggly and very random. According to my friend, i must have been very high last night to say the things i said in my texts. Not a good sign. I better get my hands on her phone and delete those texts, they are proof to my weird state.

Ah well, at least i don't have to go to the dentist for a while, now that the doc. has pretty much killed my tooth. That's a different, non-exciting, story.

Goodnight.

Amina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails