Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursdays suck too

www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com

I feel so tired tonight. No i did not go to my one class, but i did leave the house. Had a meeting to attend, then went to iftar at the masjid, and that was followed by heaps of cleaning, and i mean HEAPS. I still have to write an essay about the nationalist movement in Vietnam during the war of 1945-1971. Oh my lord, my brain isn't co-operating with me tonight. I know what my argument is going to be, but i just cannot put it into coherent sentences. If bullet points were permissible in an essay mine would have been full of them, and nothing else. But oh well.

Going to go back to reading the 6 books stacked on my bookshelf. Guess it's going to be another all-nighter. Yippy dee doo!

Amina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails