Thursday, July 1, 2010

J'adore Dior

I remember as a little girl walking behind my mum as she made her way out of the house. She always smelled so beautiful, i wanted to bathe in whatever she used. Sometimes i'd sneak into her room, and spray some of it on myself.

As i grew a little older, and could distinguish smells, i knew that her perfume would be my favourite. It was strong, yet not over-powering, and it faded into the most beautiful musky-flowery smell.

Now in my early twenties, i make regular trips to the Dior counter just to relive those childhood moments. Truthfully, Dior's Poisson is my all time favourite fragrance. It reminds me of a simpler time, of my mother, of her influence on me. She is an inspiration to me. From her i get my love for life, my vivaciousness. From her i get my love of travel, fashion and the finer things in life.

What's your favourite childhood scent? Do you still use it? What is you current signature scent?

2 comments:

SKL said...

childhood... none lol.
current signature scent... masala :D

-Amina said...

Lol... my place smells like curry nowadays. So i have to pile on the Attar =p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails