1. It doesn't matter if you only know the name of one player in a team, you will still get riled up when they come out.
2. People don't like to talk when they're watching the game, especially when you ask "What happened?" every 2 minutes.
3. You will become weirdly defensive during the match. You won't accept anyone saying anything about your team.
4. You will over cheer. Those cheerleaders ain't got nothing on you.
5. You will connect with anyone and everyone supporting the same team as you. Small-chat isn't so awkward in these situations.
6. You will have a good time no matter what.
7. If as you leave your home you think you need a jacket for later, listen to your brain and take one!
Definitely looking forward to the next live game!