Sunday, November 27, 2011

Out and About: Wellington City

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I am back in Windy Wellington waiting on my graduation. There's not much I have to say. My sister and I spent our Saturday walking around the city and ended it with a much needed bagel at Wholly Bagels and Pizza in the city.

I absolutely love this city, there's always a new place to discover, and older places to visit again! I cannot wait for my mother and younger sister to come here in just over 2 weeks to show around this lovely city! It was my home for a good 8 months last year which is why it will always have a special place in my heart!

[All photos taken by my sister and I]

2 comments:

Laila said...

The photos are amazing, I like the third one it's stunning and also the food, it looks so yummy!
Hugs!

-Amina said...

Thanks Laila, I'd never seen an octopus before so I was quite excited :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails