Friday, October 16, 2009

Making the most of my stress-free days, can't say i'll be the same after this weekend.

500 Days of Summer

I watched this movie a few nights ago with my friend. I have to say, the trailer of the film won me over. The cast of the film played their characters very well. Zoe Deschanel is Summer, a girl who moves to L.A to start anew. Tom is an architect who is stuck doing a job he doesn't enjoy very much. They meet and...

I'll let you watch it. But i have to say first, this is a typical boy-meets-girl and falls in love story, but the way it's set out really captures love in it's different facades, and sets this movie apart from others.

My favourite song from the film: Sweet Disposition by The Temper Traps. Have a listen, and tell me what you think.



The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Music Video) from Moop Jaw on Vimeo.

Amina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails