I was tagged by Shahirah. So here's a sneak peek at what i carry:
The bag featured above is my favourite bag, i bought it last year during my trip to Sydney and in it i've got:
1. My notebook/journal. This notebook has my post ideas, important dates, due dates of assignments, important phone numbers and random thoughts that i like to keep track of.
2. Avon Hand Cream. I absolutely love this cream, it's very lightweight, and smells like cucumbers.
3. I don't know what this is called, my mum bought it for me during her last trip to the Emirates. It's got a nailcutter, filer, the thing for cuticles... pretty much a nail care set.
4. Water bottle. I never leave home without one.
5. Tissues. For those nasty moments. (Also, it's almost flu season here)
6. Nokia E72. A present from my dad early this year.
7. Wallet. I got this from the Emirates in 2008, i adore the flower detail on it, and the subtle hints of gold on it.
8. Besides books, this is what i carry for uni. I actually got this pencil case when i was 14 and cannot get myself to throw it out. It brings back so many memories of my childhood friends and the crazy years that were Grades 9 & 10 at Choueifat-Ruwais.
I'm not going to tag anyone, if you read this and would like to tell us what's in YOUR bag then go ahead!