Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hijab Finds

With spring almost definitely here, the stores have started stocking beautiful scarves, all perfect for the mixed weather we are experiencing now and the bright summer we are going to start in November, inshaAllah. This all means one thing, shopping! I've begun hunting for new scarves as the ones i own now have lost their pretty-ness.

In my search for non-black scarves ( I've been trying to stay away from it as much as possible, i've been black-scarf-less for nearly two months now. Yay!), I've been falling in love with the more colourful ones even though i still feel anxious sometimes.

So presenting, my two newest hijab buys:


I think i've found a new obsession. It doesn't help that i walk through town everyday on my way to and from uni. Oh well. 

 Hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Shahirah Elaiza said...

VERY PRETTY!
esp the 2nd one. I <3.

-Amina said...

Hehe, thought you'd like the second one more. See, i'm improving, next on my list is a purple one. =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails