Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Perfect Lift Me Up

Hope you all had a marvelous first and Second day of Eid!

My Friday was o-kay. When all my family and friends were celebrating and enjoying their morning, i was in a lecture theatre writing a test. So to lift my spirits and in an effort to distract myself from the exam that i hadn't studied for that morning, i stood in front of my wardrobe and said to myself "Today i wear the things i usually ignore". And so i came up with this look:


Trench: Forever21 {Dubai}
Shirt: Portmans
Scarf: Max
Bracelets: Diva

I finished the look with my favourite pair of straight-leg jeans and flats.

With spring here, i am looking forward to the array of colors. I desperately need to get out of the blacks and greys i've been living in this past winter.

5 comments:

Aisha said...

aww as if u had to spend it in class -_- but i love how u cheered urself with a lovely outfit!

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Amina, we miss you over here. With Sum and Saj back, it feels weird not having you around as well =(

Btw I have a surprise for you...!

-Amina said...

Thanks Ashi =) What cheered me up even more was the sunshine. I am glad winter's gone.

Sha, it felt weird celebrating eid without all the familiar faces =( Guess this is the price of living independently.
Can't wait to receive your surprise!

Stephanie said...

Very cute look. I love it!

-Amina said...

Thanks Stephanie =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails