Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello Two Thousand and Twelve


2011 was a year of many achievements for myself as well as family and friends. Albeit, I could have done without some parts, but it's the hardest times that make us stronger!
As hard as it is for me to bid farewell to 2011, I look forward to 2012. I look forward to making changes, and taking the steps needed to realize my goals. 

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all my followers, friends and family who have been with me on this blog as well as in my life this past year! I appreciate the love and support you all give me, and hope I can do the same for you. 

I wish you all a very happy new year! May Allah's blessings descend upon you, and may it be filled with positivity, happiness and lots of laughter!


1 comment:

Laila said...

InshaAllah! :)
InshaAllah this year will bring us whatever we want and is good for us :)

Salam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails